Friday, May 31, 2013

I started this blog a few years ago as a way to share my journey in faith. I have come a long way since then and not blogged at all. Now I have decided that I need to stop putting it off.

Instead of just blogging about faith, I think I will blog about life in general. My faith is obviously a HUGE part of my life! Also, I have always been a minimalist at heart but my husband is a pack rat so I want to start a journey to downscale our lives for the better, together. Currently, I am pregnant, using a midwife, and trying to do everything natural with this child. So I will have all sorts of things to share about birth, cloth diapers, breastfeeding, and everything in between. This is also a new journey for my 7 year old son who will soon be a big brother. That is so exciting! At the same time my husband has just started leading worship at a local congregation again and he has tons of emotions and a lot of excitement to share. Maybe I can get him to write once in awhile too. Anyway, my hope is that just taking the time to type this will help motivate me to start writing more often. Who knows, maybe I will even carry my camera around so that I can get more pictures of what is happening in our life.

So long till next time, I will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment